Throughout the last few weeks, we’ve received a ton of feedback and ideas from users and we couldn’t be more appreciative. We’re listening intently and working hard to make Pieces indispensable to your workflow.
One of the most common requests (especially from our internal users!) is to be able to lightly edit a snippet saved in Pieces. Well, we’re happy to let you know that now you can!
Pieces for Developers
Get started for free here. For the best experience, please make sure both Pieces for Developers and Pieces OS are up-to-date.
- Version 1.5.7 brings basic snippet editing so you can adjust that character or align those spaces.
- To edit a snippet, just tap CMD/CTRL+E to toggle edit mode and CMD/CTRL+S to save
- If you need to cancel your edits, just tap ‘esc’ on your keyboard
- We have some major releases coming that let users leverage the cloud for sharing, backup and more. Ahead of that, you’ll now see more information about the benefits of connecting to the cloud.
- Adjusted “Add” Menu
- We moved the Add Menu out of the toolbar and closer to the carousel and improved it to help users learn all the ways to save a snippet.
- Also included in this release are many small bug fixes and performance improvements. As you navigate throughout the app, you’ll notice fixes related to theming, navigation, onboarding and more.
We look forward to hearing how you use editing and how we can continue to make the app even better!
As always, if you run into issues or have feedback, please fill out this quick form or email us at email@example.com and a team member will be in touch as soon as possible!